We believe our school is the “BEST” in the area. And that is credited to YOU our teachers and support staff working alongside us parents in this joint organization. Let’s keep our school on top! Get involved; stay involved…together we can achieve great things for our school.
Goals we want to accomplish this year:
- Gain 100% PTO Membership from parents & teachers
- Continue to support over 16 school activities and 5+ cultural art assemblies
- Provide nearly $10,000 directly to our faculty and students for class trips
The PTO is happy to provide the Adamsville staff with this grant program. The purpose of the Grant Program is to provide funding for materials and classroom tools that support core curriculum standards and accepted teaching methodologies in order to supplement students’ educational experiences during the school day. Any Adamsville Teacher may apply as many times as he/she likes during the course of the school year. Please note that items purchased with PTO grant money belong to the applicable Adamsville classroom and should remain there year over year.
REMEMBER – Grant applications should be submitted prior to PTO meetings in order to have them reviewed and voted on by the PTO in a timely fashion. This year’s meetings are scheduled for:
- September 9, 2019 – MONDAY
- October 2, 2019 – Wednesday
- November 13, 2019 – Wednesday
- January 7, 2020 – TUESDAY
- February 5, 2020 – Wednesday
- March 9, 2020 – MONDAY
- April 22, 2020 – Wednesday
- May 12, 2020 – TUESDAY
If you have any questions about the grant application process, please contact Donna Bogdan at email@example.com. If you have any questions about class trips, please contact Donna Bogdan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about our Adamsville PTO, or would like more information, please e-mail Samantha Ally.